Caliber is recognized for having its ISO 17024 Accreditation and ISO 17020 Accreditation. The ISO/IEC Standard accreditation process involved an assessment of Caliber's competence for performing certification and inspections. Caliber passed and maintains this accreditation, and in doing so, it provides the following benefits and resources to our valued customers and stakeholders.
What does IAS Accreditation Mean for Caliber?
- It means Caliber Quality Assurance Program is compliant with the Canadian applicable standards.
- It demonstrates compliance with ISO/IEC 17024 & ISO/IEC Standard 17020.
- IAS accreditation is accepted by regulators and the marketplace.
- Provides verification that Caliber certification schemes meet industry and international standards.
- Shows that Caliber has the framework to protect the integrity and ensure the validity of individual certification programs.
- Promotes consumer and public confidence in the capabilities and competence of the Sprayfoam contractors and installers.
- Accreditation increases the recognition and acceptance of inspection reports across domestic and national borders.
To our valued customer and stakeholders the ISO Accreditation further demonstrates:
- A Commitment to continued quality improvement.
- Security and confidentiality.
- Sound governance and operations.
- Transparency and fairness to the profession, public, and validity in assessments.
- Appropriateness of certification in the industry.
- Program maintenance to accreditation standard.
- Continued competence requirements.
- Ethical conduct.
- Visibility and recognition for the SPF contractors and installer.
- Value provided to contractor and their customers.
- Commitment to consumer and public protection.