Caliber is committed to the success of each one of our Contractors. We are a trusted stakeholder and resource, here to provide the support and services to ensure every contractor's business has what they need to flourish and growJoin Today
offers Contractors many benefits
- Caliber Membership Privileges allow you to spray some of the most renowned and high-quality SPF products in the world, from companies like; BASF, Carlisle (Accella/Premium), Huntsman Building Solutions (Demilec, Icynene-Lapolla), Johns-Manville (JM), SWD, SHUNDA SPF and Soprema.
- Caliber Membership provides access to a large, prompt and helpful customer support team available to assist in inquiries, questions or requests, available through telephone and email
- Caliber offers each contractor their own portals through our website, utilizing a self-serve platform, where they can manage their profiles, view installers, request certifications, manage their paper and digital DWRs submissions and more
- Caliber developed and implemented the first Contractor Accreditation Program, in accordance with the new building code standard and requirements, which ensures the contractor is operating at the most current and highest level of compliance, setting them apart from other contractors who have not received accreditation. This is a selling point Contractors and their business due to the added confidence it gives consumers and other stakeholders, making them stand out in the job bidding process, with recognition for maintain the highest installation standards in the industry.
- Caliber Members get access to the best-in-class training and spray foam evaluation from leading instructors and proctors
- Caliber has expanded its reach and services with capabilities to perform training and evaluation remotely which enables contractors that are in remote locations or unable to travel, to still complete a Certification or Recertification for installers in their company
- Calibers Annual Membership Fees can be structured and customized to your business size and needs without compromising service or quality.
- Calibers Installer Certification Fees are structured to deliver the best in training and resources, delivering the highest qualified Installers in the Industry.
- Caliber Members benefit from the leverage of a dedicated, experienced, industry leading field services team who can facilitate homeowner complaint resolutions, conduct project audit requests and job site inspections to help reduce your liabilities and preserve your company's reputation
How to Become A Member
Becoming a Caliber Member has never been easier
- Click the link below
- Fill out the registration form
- A Caliber team member will contact you within 24 hours to review your registration form and help you customize your membership plan, along with all the other fees you must budget for you to meet the compliance standards, facilitate your payment and complete your registration.
- Once complete we will open a company portal for you and provide the link required for you to access it and set up your password. You will then be able to access your company profile, digital Authorized Contractor Card and Installer Licenses.
VP – Thermo Solutions Insulation Inc.
“Caliber is helping organize and level the industry to be responsible and well trained. We’ve had great experiences when needing to get new installers certified. The certification process has been modernized and a higher level of standardization with greater accountability has been achieved. To us this is very important. We’ve also received great support if there has ever been any product issues or complaints. The professionalism and service exceeded expectations. Job well done.”
Sebastian Couture CEO – Allied Contractors
“I just wanted to share a quick note and let you know that you guys do a really good job. I’m glad I have decided to work with you guys. Our experience was great, and we have learnt a lot from by doing our training and certification with you. The Caliber App “Daily Work Record” is so much faster and easier to work with than everything we have tried in the past.Thank you so much for doing a good job!”
Director – Comfort Zone Insulation
“When we needed help, the Caliber team was quick and professional. They kept us informed every step of the way. As a spray foam contractor, I never knew the value of membership until I needed their help.”